Our dedicated team is always here for your pets
Corio Veterinary Clinic was established in 1978. We are a modern well-equipped hospital, with a caring and experienced team of veterinarians and nurses who are committed to providing the best care for your pets. We are able to offer a wide range of services including consultations, desexing & microchipping, elective and emergency surgery and home visits. Our surgical and medical equipment is kept well up to date to enhance quick and effective treatment of your pets. With good advice and professional care, we strive to give your pet the best ongoing health care.
Our Lara Veterinary Clinic was opened in 1983 to cater for the ever expanding population of Lara and the surrounding districts. The Lara clinic provides a full range of services to our clients and their animals, with extended hours in the evenings for those owners working in Melbourne and travelling home to Lara. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our Clinic with a caring and gentle approach to our treatments and consultations.
With our modern computer system, all details of your animals histories are available at the touch of a button to both clinics, which are linked "on-line."
Take a moment to meet our team and their own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at your next scheduled visit.
ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE 🐾
Sorry due to the Covid 19 crisis, our online booking service is unavailable until further notice.
Please give us a call on 52754575 or 52823243 to book an appointment.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding. 😀
WE ARE OPEN........HOWEVER PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
During this difficult time and as the COVID 19 is progressing, we need to do everything we can to make sure our staff and clients feel safe, so we can continue to stay open and keep treating your furry friends.
As of Thursday 26th March, we have implemented new protocols for coming into our clinics.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
• Our doors will now be locked, but we are still here!
* When you arrive at the clinic please call us on
(03) 5275-4575 for Corio clients and
(03) 5282-3243 for Lara clients.
• A staff member will then come and collect your pet.
• Your pet will be taken into a consulting room for their appointment with the vet.
• The vet will then call you on your mobile for a full history and talk with you during the examination of your pet.
• Once the consultation is complete, we will advise the total amount, in which we will then come out to your car with the eftpos machine (as we prefer cashless payments)
• Your animal will be returned to your car along with any medications and instructions.
* These rules apply if you are collecting food or medication too.
* if you already have an appointment and you are unable to attend that, please be considerate of others and cancel your appointment, as spaces are limited.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult and trying times. Unfortunately, we are having to carry out these drastic measures to ensure we are keeping our staff and clients as safe as we possibly can. , 🐾