EASING OF CLINIC RESTRICTIONS - As of Wednesday 23.02.2021 -
We are now no longer running contactless and are allowing ONE client in the consult room with your pet.
As we are unable to practice adequate social distancing in our consulting rooms we are still requiring ALL clients to wear a mask whilst in your appointment with your pet.
Please also continue to follow the guidelines below.
We cannot stress enough to you all, that if you are UNWELL in anyway, you need to STAY AT HOME.
* Clients are still required to call the clinic when you arrive, as we are not having anyone in the waiting room.
* If you have any questions or concerns, please give the clinics a call and speak to our friendly staff.
* Clients will be able to stay with their pet for their consultation, providing social distancing guidelines can be maintained and a mask is worn.
For us to remain open and safe please continue the following:-
* If you are UNWELL at all, please DO NOT attend the appointment.
* ONE client per consult.
* Social distancing is required at all times
Please call the clinic when you arrive, and we will give you further instructions over the phone.
* There will be a hand sanitising station outside the front door. We request you hand sanitise BEFORE entering the building
Please do not enter the clinic unless advised to do so.
If you are collecting food or medication, please phone the clinic and we will advise from here.
* Cashless payment is preferred
Please be respectful of our staff at all times.
By staying safe and following our rules, we can remain open to keep looking after your pets.
Thanks from all the team at Corio & Lara Veterinary Clinics.